Fun Times with Dad: Baking Christmas cookies with Emma and Nolan…but mostly Emma.
In this episode, I take a look back at the past year of podcasting and run down the top 5 episodes in terms of downloads. I also point out some additional episodes that you might want to listen to if you haven’t done so already. Finally, I talk through my goals for 2016 and my strategy for accomplishing them. Instead of focusing on the year as a whole, I decided to break it up and keep goals set for 90-days and adjust as necessary every quarter.
2015 – Top Five Podcast Episodes:
- The Sounds of Odyssey
- Interview with Daniel Wallace (GLM)
- The Roles of Parenting
- Running for Autism Research
- I am Not a Pirate
Don’t Miss These Too!
- Decisions we Have Made in Parenting (part 1)
- Decisions we Have Made in Parenting (part 2)
- One Dad, Four Boys and Eight Crazy Days
- Creating a Team Identity in Your Family
- Lifesong for Orphans with Andy Lehman
Thank you for listening! I look forward to what the coming year will bring! Happy New Year!