Fun Times with Dad: Jamming with Nolan.
Your kids are your biggest fan. They watch what you do and they try to imitate it. They are proud of you even though they may not know how to articulate that to you. In this episode, I discuss one realization I made to this fact through a drawing that my youngest son did that I found recently.
Five Benefits of Setting and Achieving Goals:
- When you set goals and achieve them, your kids admire you
- Setting goals will challenge your kids
- Setting goals will challenge yourself
- It’s beneficial to get exercise for health and productivity
- There is no failure in not achieving goals