TeenPact – Changing Lives to Change the World
David Armbruster and Ryan Fraser join me in this episode to discuss the impact that TeenPact has had on their lives and the impact it can have on your child’s life. With student leadership being the key ingredient, TeenPact is about helping teenagers become leaders in an environment where they get to experience government and learn about the political process.
Why consider TeenPact?
- It is a life changing experience
- To be a part of something big
- To get yourself out of your comfort zone
- To learn what you are capable of
- To stretch you
- It is empowering
- It gives you a framework to view government and leadership
- Instills confidence
I Timothy 4:12 – Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
Some of the Benefits:
- Opportunity to work with like-minded future leaders
- Staffing opportunities
- Alumni events
- Learn speaking skills
TWEET: You don’t have to be great to serve, but you have to serve to be great.